Hey Everybody! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving Week! We sure did! It is always great to spend time with family and friends (and catch up on homework too). The people I work for gave us some yummy veggies and raspberries before they left on thanksgiving vacation. Here's a picture of one of yummy salad creations. I don't think I've had a raspberry since I lived in PA and could pick wild ones. These were so delicious!
Thanksgiving day we spend at our dear Auntie's house with Jared's family. It was so much fun to see everyone and the food was great too!Here's a picture of Cecil, since the picture above got the back of his head. It was so much fun to have thanksgiving with him and Auntie, and it was especially funny to hear the two of them bicker and tease each other (as siblings do).
On Black Friday we spend the day up at my sister Janel's, in her beautiful new apartment! Here's a picture of Heidi and Kate chatting before dinner.
Janel- the fabulous cook!
Henry- the Wassail and Deviled-Egg Guy ;-)
Oh yes, and the main course- turkey breast with sausage stuffing, wrapped in bacon! It was awesome- to say the least! Great Job Janel on this meat-tastic meal!
Jared- the handsome guy I married
Janel- and her Gingerbread Masterpiece! Oh yes, I forgot to tell you we made Gingerbread houses after dinner! We had a blast!
Henry and Kate- working on their house- which was the mansion of all the Gingerbreads!
Janel and Jared laughing......You had to have been there.
And Me.....gazing at our Ginger-Dream-House, with a lopsided roof - hehe
Our Gingerbread house!- Don't the gummy bears kind of look like Christmas lights?
All done!
Oh, and here is a picture of the backs- we all have pretzel rows!
After making Gingerbread houses, we went home and I felt like decorating for Christmas! And I made snowflakes to put on our walls!
Our Christmas Shrine in our room, oh man, silly yes, Christmas-y, yes!
Merry-less-than-a-month-away-from-Christmas Everyone!!!
Love you, T-bear! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete