1. The leaves start to change
2. Apple Cider
3. I get to put my cute Halloween Decoration out
4. General Conference
5. The Weather is awesome
6. Hay rides
7. Orange Halloween Oreos
8. My Birthday!
9. School is about 1/2 way over
10. Halloween
So far it's been a great October at the Weed House! Yesterday was my birthday so Jared put together a Beer Party in honor of my 21st birthday. We had root, apple, ginger, and birch beer- cake- and vanilla ice-cream (for Root Beer floats of course). Being members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we believe in the Word of Wisdom (Doctrine & Covenant 89), so we don't drink but we still had fun with that cultural norm. It was a great birthday, and Jared and I had a great time visiting with family --- not to mention all my awesome birthday gifts! I am one spoiled girl! Here's a picture of our birthday spoils!

Happy October Everybody!
Next post: Jared's list of 10 reasons he loves Tabitha.
ReplyDelete